I’m a Realtor in the Columbia Gorge to do great things with great people.
My family roots go back 3 generations in the Columbia Gorge. I grew up in Gresham, OR, about an hour from Hood River, and have visited my family in the Gorge for over 30 years.
In the efforts to reinvent myself and find a job serving clients directly, I moved to White Salmon to be closer to my family and reset. The change in location had an unexpected result on my physical and mental wellbeing. I knew I had found my environment.
With the dynamic landscape and communities of the Columbia Gorge, it became my passion to help others find their environment. Whether that is here, or elsewhere. In this way, I get to live my best life helping others get to theirs too.
What Makes Me Different
- Full Time Realtor in the Columbia Gorge (OR & WA).
- Bachelors Degree in Technology Management.
- Flipping & Rental Experience.
- Marketing Experience Since 2015.
- Web Design Since 2016 (I now create for local non-profits).
Licensed in OR & WA
Oregon #201235178 | Washington #20109155